You can exempt a class from the point scores in SmartClass by following the steps and adding the class on the exempt list.
To exempt a class from grading;
- Open modules menu
- Go to “Academic” menu and expand the menu by clicking
- Scroll down and find “Point Score Templates”
- In the opened page, select the point score template that you want to add exempt scoring
- Click Actions and click Points
You will see the scoring formula for the selected template and you can add a new formula or change the existing one.
*For making it an exempt from scoring, you have to have a calculation in place.
Once you have find the calculation;
- Click “+Add Exempt Point”
- On the opened page, choose the subject you want to exempt it
- Type " 00 " in Base Point section
- Click Save
When you save the exempt subject within the calculation, you will be able to see it on the first calculations page.
To delete the exempt scoring,
- Click Delete next to the exempted scoring
- Click " Yes" on the pop-up notification page